Saturday, June 18, 2011

Coupon Swap & Super Doubles shopping trip!!

Time
Wednesday, June 22 · 5:00pm - 9:00pm

Location
LuCinda's house
Email me for more info: lucindasmith3@hotmail.com

Bring all of your coupons!! Plan to buy multiple Sunday newspapers. **TIP:You can buy the Star News for $1 at Dairy Queen at 16th/Dawson Sun between 9-10am until they run out. I usually buy 3 each week. Some places also sell the Raleigh or Charlotte papers for $2 each, and they have lots of coupons!!

We will swap coupons between 5-7:00 pm, then do a group shopping trip to Harris Teeter for those who want to go. Please send me you...r email address & I will email you a list of sales w/ coupon deals (or you can get info at www.southern savers.com).
Go ahead and print out coupons from this site also. **TIP:If you have more than 1 email address, you can print multiples of the same coupon.

You will save a LOT of time by having your shopping list ready. I'm also limited for activity to one arm for a few weeks myself - I had extended carpal tunnel surgery on 6/13 & my right arm is in a cast. So I have to bring my shopping assistant with me LOL!

Super Doubles means HT will double coupons up to $1.98 (instead of the normal deal of doubling up to 0.99 coupons). You can only double up to 20 items per day, so it's best to focus on those coupons that are $1 + up to $1.98. **TIP:To take advantage of getting all items that you want, you may have to make additional trips on other days.

We'll share some more tips when we all meet - if you have some tips you'd like to share, email them to me, and I'll put together a tip list to share.

My email address is lucindasmith3@hotmail.com. You can also text me or call 910-409-0862 for any questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment